I will be delivering a legal project management training course which is open to individual subscription.
The course, Leading Legal Projects, will be three days long.
The purpose of the course is to show how project management techniques can be best applied in the context of legal service delivery.
At the end of it attendees will be able become certified and registered as Legal Project Practitioners (LPPs) with the International Institute of Legal Project Management (IILPM).
COURSE VENUE, DATES AND COST
Venue: The Hatton Conference and Training Venue 51 – 53 Hatton Garden, London, EC1 8HN.
Date: 22 – 24 November 2017.
Cost: Tickets for the full 3 day course cost £1200.00 per delegate (excluding any 3rd party financial transaction fees).
Cost includes refreshments and lunch each day, copies of all course materials and registration fee to become a certified Legal Project Professional and have your name placed on the LPP register administered by the International Institute of Legal Project Management.
Cancellation Policy: Full refund will be given in the event of cancellation by you up to 7 days before course commencement.
1. Written notes covering all topics referred to in each course.
2. A full set of slides and graphics.
3. Templates which can be used to execute key tasks found in legal project management.
4. Practical workshops to help students better understand key concepts and develop their legal project management skills.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN BY ATTENDING THIS COURSE
1. An understanding about how to apply project management techniques to legal matters. You will be fully conversant about project management concepts and terminology by the end of the course and, most importantly, you will be able to explain and apply them in the context of legal service delivery.
2. Improved leadership skills as you will be capable and confident of leading legal project teams to help ensure successful outcomes.
3. Insights about how to convince clients of your legal project management skills.
4. What to look for when seeking to improve your organisations processes, procedures and general approach to legal project management.
5. Certification as a Legal Project Practitioner (LPP) as administered by the International Institute of Legal Project Management (IILPM). Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a hard-copy certificate, commendation letter and business card confirming your LPP status. You will also be entered on the database of LLP registered professionals kept by the IILPM.
DOWNLOAD COURSE OUTLINE
You can find more detail about the course by downloading the course outline (8 pages) by clicking on the image adjacent.
My teaching style is informal, but please note this will be an intensive course, featuring a number of workshops during the three days. If you are considering attending, please be prepared to work hard and contribute fully to the workshops and discussions.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE AND ORDER
You can place your order directly via this page using the order button below. I am using Paypal to manage all order processing, so you rest assured that your payment transaction is secure. After clicking the payment button you should be re-directed to the Paypal secure payment transaction website.
If you have any queries about the course, please contact me directly.