I will be delivering a legal project management training course which is open to individual subscription.
The course will be three days long.
The purpose of the course is to show how project management techniques can be best applied in the context of legal service delivery.
At the end of it attendees will become certified and registered as Legal Project Practitioners (LPPs) with the International Institute of Legal Project Management (IILPM).
COURSE VENUE, DATES AND COST
Venue: The Hatton Conference and Training Venue 51 – 53 Hatton Garden, London, EC1 8HN.
Date: Monday 29 – Wednesday 31 January 2018.
Cost: Tickets for the full 3 day course cost £1200.00 per delegate (excluding any 3rd party financial transaction fees).
Cost includes refreshments and lunch each day, copies of all course materials and registration fee to become a certified Legal Project Professional and have your name placed on the LPP register administered by the International Institute of Legal Project Management.
Cancellation Policy: Full refund will be given in the event of cancellation by you up to 7 days before course commencement.
1. Written notes covering all topics referred to in each course.
2. A full set of slides and graphics.
3. Templates which can be used to execute key tasks found in legal project management.
4. Practical workshops to help students better understand key concepts and develop their legal project management skills.
My teaching style is informal, but please be aware that this is an intensive course. I appreciate that it is quite a commitment for legal service professionals to take three days out of their business as usual activities to attend a training course. So my commitment to you in return is a course which is comprehensive, engaging and challenging.
With this in mind, please be prepared to fully engage and participate in the workshop exercises.
Students usually get a lot out of the workshop exercises and they particularly enjoy the opportunity to work alongside a wide range of professionals engaged in legal service delivery. My previous courses have been attended by solicitors, barristers, cost lawyers, in-house lawyers, government lawyers, professional support lawyers, business development professionals and project managers.
Cost Lawyers please note: you can claim CPD points by attending my course as the IILPM is an accredited body with the Cost Lawyers Standards Board.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN BY ATTENDING THIS COURSE
1. An understanding about how to apply project management techniques to legal matters. You will be fully conversant about project management concepts and terminology by the end of the course and, most importantly, you will be able to explain and apply them in the context of legal service delivery.
2. Improved leadership skills as you will be capable and confident of leading legal project teams to help ensure successful outcomes.
3. Insights about how to convince clients of your legal project management skills.
4. What to look for when seeking to improve your organisations processes, procedures and general approach to legal project management.
5. Certification as a Legal Project Practitioner (LPP) as administered by the International Institute of Legal Project Management (IILPM). Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a hard-copy certificate, commendation letter and business card confirming your LPP status. You will also be entered on the database of LLP registered professionals kept by the IILPM.
DOWNLOAD COURSE PROSPECTUS
Broadly the course is in two parts.
- The first two days we work through the IILPM 4 Step legal project framework:
- Client Engagement
- Matter Planning
- Matter Execution and
- Matter Close-Out.
- Then on day three we consider how to further improve legal service delivery using Agile, Process Mapping, Program Management and I.T. support for LPM.
To find more detail about the course, please download the prospectus by clicking on the image adjacent.
WHAT LPP CERTIFICATION GRADUATES SAY
“Excellent interactive course with lots of practical examples and tips that can be implemented immediately”.
“A course that provides a huge amount of insight and information but also makes you think very hard about how you do things and how you could do them better”.
“Fantastic course, both practical and technical”.
“An excellent training program for anyone who wants to learn about legal project management”.
For more detail please go to the testimonial page.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE AND ORDER
You can place your order directly via this page using the order form below.
I am using Eventbrite to manage all order processing and my website uses secure connections (you should be able to see the padlock in the address bar) so you can rest assured that your payment transaction is secure.
If you would prefer for me to invoice you directly please contact me about this.
Testing Modal Survey….