What Kind of Training Would Suit You Best?
I run public legal project management training courses open to individual subscription and I also provide legal project management training on-site to law firms and other legal service organisations.
Feedback from my course attendees shows that my courses are informative and enjoyable. Average feedback scores across all course units is 4.5 where 1 = poor and 5 = excellent. I review all feedback and constantly update my courses in light of it.
All my training courses have been verified and accredited by the International Institute of Legal Project Management (IILPM), which means that everyone who completes my two and three day courses becomes eligible for IILPM certification in Legal Project Management.
Public Training Courses
I regularly deliver 3 day legal project management training courses which are open to individual subscription.
The purpose of the courses is to show how project management techniques can be best applied in the context of legal service delivery.
After attending all three days of my course you become certified and registered as a Legal Project PractitionerTM with the International Institute of Legal Project Management (IILPM) provided you meet the LPP prerequisite of having worked in the legal services industry for at least one year. Alternatively, if you are relatively new to the legal services industry you can become a certified Legal Project AssociateTM after attending two days of training.
On-Site Training Courses
On-site training is usually bespoke, although the courses and training events I get asked to do most often are:
- One to two hour workshops for partners and senior management to help them understand legal project management in practice
- Half day courses for practising solicitors to ensure compliance with Section D of the SRA’s Solicitor’s Competence Statement
- Two day courses for organisations wanting lawyers and other legal service professionals to acquire internationally recognised certification in legal project management.
Online Training Courses
I have, and continue to develop, a series of online training options. These are:
- Live interactive sessions for legal service teams (and these sessions often turn into coaching and consultancy sessions, helping teams with immediate issues)
- On-demand courses leading to the IILPM certifications of Legal Project Practitioner (LPP) and Legal Project Associate (LPA).
- A short (one hour) free online course: Introduction to Legal Project Management.
What Some Of My Trainees Say
Would You Like To Contact Me Directly?