Who we are
Legal Project Management Limited is a company registered in the United Kingdom, registration number 7901251. The company exists to provide project management (LPM) training and consultancy services to the legal sector. Its registered address is The Old Coach House, Ripon Road, Harrogate HG1 3HJ and Antony Smith is the sole director and employee of the company.
How we collect your personal information
Legal Project Management Limited collects personal information from you when you:
- Contact us further (most often this is done via email) asking for further information about LPM training and consultancy services
- Subscribe to the legal project management mailing list, to receive notifications of new blog posts and news of future courses
- Sign up and pay for a course via a sign-up page on this website and
- Apply to become registered as a Legal Project Professional (LPP) or Legal Project Associate (LPA) with the International Institute of Legal Project Management (IILPM).
What we do with the information we collect
Any personal information supplied to Legal Project Management Ltd is treated with care and kept confidential. Your personal information is not shared with any third party for their marketing purposes.
We collect as little personal information from you as possible, sufficient only to provide legal project management news, training and consultancy services to you.
Who we share your personal information with
To supply its services effectively, Legal Project Management Limited shares personal information with the following organisations:
- The International Institute of Legal Project Management (IILPM) – training course graduates who wish to acquire IILPM accreditation must provide evidence of their full name for the purpose of producing IILPM certification. Legal Project Management Limited deletes such evidence shortly after transmission to the IILPM. The IILPM holds evidence of full name on secure servers in Australia, where the IILPM is head quartered. Further details are provided to applicants for IILPM certification during legal project management training.
- Helm Tickets – the online ticketing platform. We use Helm to process and manage all course fees paid online. One consequence of this is that we do not see details of any credit or debit cards used to make payment. Another consequence is that all essential information provided by you is held on Helm’s secure servers. Helm is located in the United Kingdom.
- Mailchimp – which is used to maintain our subscriber email list. All subscribers must confirm their subscription by means of a ‘double opt-in’ and any subscriber can unsubscribe at any time. Mailchimp is located the United States of America.
How you can find out more
Frankly, there is not much more to find out, but if you would like to discuss any of the above further please contact Antony Smith by
Phone: 0781 131 6046.