Have you ever considered becoming a legal project manager? Legal project managers are in demand.…
I have co-authored an e-book with Todd Hutchison, another founder member of the International Institute for Legal Project Management (IILPM).
The e-book, which is free to download to new subscribers of this blog, answers over 20 questions we often get asked about Legal Project Management and its successful implementation.
To give you a flavour of the book, the first 7 questions are:
- What is Legal Project Management?
- Why do I need to know about it?
- How can you be sure clients want Legal Project Management?
- My firm already does what clients value, why add Legal Project Management?
- Isn’t Legal Project Management only for large law firms?
- How can my firm benefit from applying Legal Project Management?
- How do I start to improve my firm’s Legal Project Management capability?
We also provide more information about the Legal Project Management Competency Framework (LPMCF) and core content of training courses leading towards the awards of Legal Project Associate (LPA) and Legal Project Practitioner (LPP).
We like to think the e-book is easy to read and that lawyers and non-lawyers alike will find it interesting and informative.
If you would like a copy of the e-book, please subscribe to my blog posts using the subscription form below. Please rest assured that I will never disclose your email address to any third party.